Senior Partnerships Manager (Client Services)
Salary: £40,000 pa
Benefits: 26 days holiday rising, plus 8 bank holidays
Private Medical Insurance
Pension 8% non-contributory
Cycle to work scheme
Standard Travel Loan
Membership of D&AD, for full details see the website
To deliver win-win-win partnerships that achieve tangible benefits for our partners, D&AD and our shared audience. D&AD is not-for-profit. We’re for excellence and education in advertising, design and commercial creativity. You’ll be a leader of client services; part account manager, part creative producer, combing project management and extraordinary people skills to deliver award-worthy collaborations
Working with the Head of Partnerships you will play a pivotal role in building and nurturing our trusted long-term strategic client relationships, whilst leading and developing executives.
You will be forward-thinking and capable of driving the business through exceptional client experiences for D&AD partners and audiences alike. You will develop a culture of rock-solid delivery and a team mindset of going beyond client expectations to create the conditions and opportunities to produce the best possible brand activations.
- Serving at the centre of driving the activation strategy, planning, implementation, measurement and reporting against business KPIs (both partner and D&AD)
- Working with the Head of Partnerships and internal stakeholders to research and agree a set of robust deliverables against each D&AD product. These will be the building blocks for the experiences we create.
- Setting the standard of team operations, dictating the structure and running of partnerships to ensure projects are in-line with strategic imperatives and are delivered on time, within budget and to the highest standards of excellence
- Build solid, unshakeable relations with clients, earning respect at all levels and demonstrating a strong and thorough understanding of their business
- Developing strong relationships across D&AD departments, understanding how to best leverage and optimise the services and specialisms available while ensuring internal resource is used smartly
- Leading from the front with an optimistic ‘can do’ attitude
- Delegating effectively with enthusiasm and context; sharing and instilling understanding and eagerness across the D&AD team
- Minimum five years relevant experience within an Account Manager / Senior Manager role
- Exposure to and comfort with high-profile strategic and innovative marketing/activation projects
- Ability to cultivate strong, professional and effective working and management relationships with staff and partners at all levels
- A self-motivated methodical, problem-solving approach to work
- Exemplary verbal and written skills; ability to articulate clearly and offer a strong, collaborative and constructive presence and personality in client and internal meetings – communicating with conviction, enthusiasm and confidence
Due to the number of applications we receive, we regret that you will not be contacted unless you are shortlisted for an interview. If you have not heard from us within three weeks of the closing date of your application you should assume that you have not been successful on this occasion.
In order to comply with the Prevention of Illegal Working, Immigration, Asylum and Nationality Act, you will need to provide appropriate documentation that proves that you are eligible to work in the UK.
D&AD is committed to a policy of Equal Opportunity and Diversity. It is our commitment that no member of staff or job applicant will be treated less favourably on the grounds of their sex, marital or parental status, race, colour, nationality, religion, belief, disability, age, sexual orientation or gender reassignment.
Our privacy statement can be viewed on the D&AD careers page.