Membership Experience Executive
Reporting to: Awards Director
Location: London E2
(annual incentive payment up to £2,000 based on target performance)
Standard office hours are 09.30–17.30. Flexibility is required when working to deadlines, at events and covering team hours.
Role and objectives
We are looking for a Membership Experience Executive to:
- Help offer D&AD members a great experience throughout from membership, from joining to renewing, across all communications and physical touchpoints
- Help grow member retention
- Build strong and lasting relationships with members and be their point of contact for all matters
- Build strong relationships with both long-standing and new members to help grow customer satisfaction
- Act as the Account Manager for Company Members
- Provide first class customer service to all members
- Ensure accounts are up to date on D&AD CRM systems and communications and sales are tracked
- Help grow retention rates by actively engaging members
- Support the D&AD Events team with logistics for Members’ events
- Be the point of contact for speakers at Members’ events
- Actively network at D&AD events to build ties with existing and prospective members
- Understand what members want to gain from their membership and help inform developments in the membership offering
- Help develop new ways to service our membership community
- Help curate the members’ newsletter
- Ensure online content around membership is up to date, for example profiles of members on the D&AD website
- Keep members up to date from the moment they sign up and throughout their membership, encouraging them to use members’ benefits and flagging up upcoming events.
- Where necessary, talk about D&AD’s membership offering and other activities with confidence and passion to the wider D&AD public
Skills & Experience
- Account management experience and/or strong customer service experience
- Experience working within a membership organisation (preferable but not essential)
- Fantastic people skills
- Clear and concise communication skills, both oral and written
- Highly organised with good attention to detail
- Ability to meet deadlines and work under pressure
- IT literate – Excel, Word, Keynote
- CRM experience (preferably Salesforce)
- Experience through education or work experience, or a genuine interest in, the creative industries: advertising, PR, design, marketing, film production
- Can do attitude
- Resourceful problem-solver
- Enthusiastic and energetic
- Able to liaise confidently and professionally with people at all levels
- Great attention to detail
Due to the number of applications we receive, we regret that you will not be contacted unless you are shortlisted for an interview. If you have not heard from us within three weeks of the closing date of your application you should assume that you have not been successful on this occasion.
In order to comply with the Prevention of Illegal Working, Immigration, Asylum and Nationality Act, you will need to provide appropriate documentation that proves that you are eligible to work in the UK.
D&AD is committed to a policy of Equal Opportunity and Diversity. It is our commitment that no member of staff or job applicant will be treated less favourably on the grounds of their sex, marital or parental status, race, colour, nationality, religion, belief, disability, age, sexual orientation or gender reassignment.
Our privacy statement can be viewed on the D&AD careers page.