Partnerships Manager (Client Services)
Salary: £35,000 pa
Benefits: 26 days holiday rising, plus 8 bank holidays
Private Medical Insurance
Pension 8% non-contributory
Cycle to work scheme
Standard Travel Loan
Membership of D&AD, for full details see the website
To deliver win-win-win partnerships that achieve tangible benefits for our partners, D&AD and our shared audience. D&AD is not for profit. We’re for excellence and education in advertising, design and commercial creativity. You’ll be a client services star; part account manager, part creative producer, combing project management and extraordinary people skills to produce award-worthy collaborations – and play an important role in an exciting new venture with The Guardian.
Working with the Head of Partnerships and Senior Partnerships Manager you will be responsible for ensuring our projects delivering against partner KPIs. You will balance client management with project management seamlessly in order to see a project through end to end.
You should be forward-thinking and capable of going beyond just what the client asks for to create the conditions and opportunities to produce the best possible partnership experiances.
• Serving at the centre of partnership projects including idea, strategy, execution, and evaluation/reporting
• Delivering projects on time and on budget
• Building solid relationships with clients and demonstrating a thorough understanding of their business
• Developing strong relationships across D&AD departments and effectively using internal resources
• Serving as a trusted project manager and able to address enquires and challenges form all parties with confidence and knowledge
• Upholding the highest quality standards for your work on behalf of D&AD
• Delegating effectively with enthusiasm and context
• 5+ years relevant experience
• Comfort with high-profile strategic and innovative marketing/activation projects
• Awareness of creative industry and cultural trends
• Ability to cultivate professional and effective working relationships with anyone at any time on a project
• A self-motivated and proactive approach to your work
• An ability to communicate with conviction, enthusiasm and confidence
Due to the number of applications we receive, we regret that you will not be contacted unless you are shortlisted for an interview. If you have not heard from us within three weeks of the closing date of your application you should assume that you have not been successful on this occasion.
In order to comply with the Prevention of Illegal Working, Immigration, Asylum and Nationality Act, you will need to provide appropriate documentation that proves that you are eligible to work in the UK.
D&AD is committed to a policy of Equal Opportunity and Diversity. It is our commitment that no member of staff or job applicant will be treated less favourably on the grounds of their sex, marital or parental status, race, colour, nationality, religion, belief, disability, age, sexual orientation or gender reassignment.
Our privacy statement can be viewed on the D&AD careers page.