Project Management Officer (PMO)
COO, with dotted line into Digital Director
Project Manager role within the digital team at D&AD, responsible for the smooth delivery of key projects from platform builds to implementing IT processes.
Permanent, full time
£42k plus depending on experience
This is a hybrid role, minimum two days a week in the office D&AD, Shoreditch London, E2 6EH
We are recruiting a PMO (Project Management Office) Manager to join the D&AD team and coordinate project management and delivery processes across the whole organisation.
D&AD exists to stimulate, enable and award creative excellence in design and advertising. The D&AD Awards recognise beautiful ideas, brilliantly executed. As a not-for-profit, D&AD re-invests all surpluses back into the community we serve, helping new talent prosper and campaigning for a fairer, more diverse, more sustainable industry.
At D&AD we are responsible for making a variety of projects and programmes happen across the organisation, from digital development and IT implementation to event production, Awards cycle management and delivery of our suite of learning initiatives.
About the role
D&AD are looking for a dedicated individual to join our team as a PMO Manager. The responsibilities of the PMO Manager include managing the day-to-day activities in the PMO, providing guidance on project management policies and processes, supporting in-house PMs and collaborating with other department leaders to develop projects and programmes.
To be successful as a PMO Manager, you should possess strong leadership and communication skills. You should also be well organised and able to work under pressure with the ability to manage multiple tasks and deadlines.
- Ownership of the company’s overarching project roadmap, across all departments
- Monitoring of relations between connected project areas ensuring seamless flow of work between project teams and departments
- Collaborating with other department leaders to define, prioritise, and develop project approach
- Supporting with project planning ensuring that roadmaps and deadlines do not cause conflicts or issues for projects in other teams
- Analysing financial data, including project budgets, risks, and resource allocation
- Providing financial reports and budget outlines to the Management Team
- Overseeing the development of the project and ensuring that team members are following process and upholding D&AD's standards
- Drafting new and improving existing project management office policies and processes
- Drafting project management guidance and support documents
- Providing staff training on D&AD’s project management processes
- Administering D&AD’s project management software tool
- Seek out opportunities for extending
D&AD is committed to diversity, equality, equity, inclusion and respect for all. Providing a work environment in which all employees are treated with fairness, respect and dignity and which is free of discrimination, victimisation, bullying and harassment. At D&AD we are interested in every individual bringing their ‘Whole Self’ to work and this includes you! Please email email@example.com to let us know if you need any reasonable adjustments to be made for any part of the recruitment process.
In order to comply with the Prevention of Illegal Working, Immigration, Asylum and Nationality Act, you will need to provide appropriate documentation that proves that you are eligible to work in the UK.
Due to the number of applications we receive, we regret that you will not be contacted unless you are shortlisted for an interview. If you have not heard from us within three weeks of the closing date of your application you should assume that you have not been successful on this occasion.
Our privacy statement can be viewed on the D&AD careers page.