Digital Project Manager
Project Manager role within the digital team at D&AD, responsible for the smooth delivery of key projects from platform builds to implementing IT processes.
Permanent, full time
£34,000 to £44,000 depending on experience
This is a hybrid role, minimum two days a week in the office D&AD, Shoreditch London, E2 6EH
We are recruiting an experienced digital project manager to join the D&AD team and support in the smooth delivery of our digital roadmap.
D&AD exists to stimulate, enable and award creative excellence in design and advertising. The D&AD Awards recognise beautiful ideas, brilliantly executed. As a not-for-profit, D&AD re-invests all surpluses back into the community we serve, helping new talent prosper and campaigning for a fairer, more diverse, more sustainable industry.
This is an exciting time to join us as we embark upon a digital transformation journey that will enhance our suite of in-house digital platforms including our Awards systems and our website, reaching more people and delivering more of our programme digitally.
About the role
The role sits within the digital team at D&AD and you will be responsible for managing a series of projects relating to our digital and IT systems, working collaboratively with the wider team, including creatives, developers and senior project stakeholders. You will be creatively and strategically involved from concept through to completion with a keen focus on on-time, on-budget delivery.
You will have a strong track record in successfully managing project teams, a history of timely delivery and good control of process. Experience overseeing a large scale website redevelopment and content migration project would be a great benefit in this role.
Running project ceremonies (stand ups, sprint opens and closes)
- Managing the team’s time and allocation to projects
- Budget control
- Building our project roadmaps
- Keeping key stakeholders informed
- Managing relationships with freelancers, agencies and other third parties
- Status reports and project tracking
- 3+ years digital agency or in-house digital project management experience
- Good time management skills
- Collaborative team player with strong communication skills
- A keen eye for detail and great organisational skills
- Strong understanding of technology and familiarity with digital platform development
- Experience in applying user-centred design and data-driven approaches
- Research and analytical skills
- Experience using reporting tools such as Google Analytics and HotJar
- Experience working with agencies and third parties
- Ability to manage multiple projects and manage a range of stakeholders across the business
- Experience using Monday.com for project delivery
- Experience working with Salesforce
- Experience working with IT providers and managing IT processes
- Knowledge of and experience in the advertising and design industry
D&AD is committed to diversity, equality, equity, inclusion and respect for all. Providing a work environment in which all employees are treated with fairness, respect and dignity and which is free of discrimination, victimisation, bullying and harassment. At D&AD we are interested in every individual bringing their ‘Whole Self’ to work and this includes you! Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know if you need any reasonable adjustments to be made for any part of the recruitment process.
In order to comply with the Prevention of Illegal Working, Immigration, Asylum and Nationality Act, you will need to provide appropriate documentation that proves that you are eligible to work in the UK.
Due to the number of applications we receive, we regret that you will not be contacted unless you are shortlisted for an interview. If you have not heard from us within three weeks of the closing date of your application you should assume that you have not been successful on this occasion.
Our privacy statement can be viewed on the D&AD careers page.